ads

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I found another place that gives you $1.50 - $5.00 per referral!!!

This website will give you $1.50 - $5.00 per referral! I don't know if you are aware of referrals and how much you usually get paid, but this is A LOT for just 1 referral. So You can make a ton of money!!! That's what I'm doing. They also give out this really cool program about how to make money at home. I've learned a lot from it, so I'm passing it on to you. Just go sign up HERE or the sign up banner below, then scroll to the bottom of the page it takes you to and sign up. They pay for everyone who signs up under you, and all they have to do is give a name, email, and make a password!!! That's it! You get $1.50 to $5.00 for just that! They pay each week by Paypal, I've got mine set for $50. As soon as I get paid I will put up my own payment proof, but for right now here's a payment proof I found. 

Let me make it clear this is not mine. I will upload mine when I get paid, but it seems legit. As always though, you need to do your homework. Check it out for yourself. Never believe some guy you don't know online, even if it is me.

After you check it out for yourself then just sign-up under me, and we'll make some money together.


No comments:

Post a Comment