ads

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sign up to JEBBIT under me and get up to 10,000 views for free! Find Out How!

Sign Up Under My Referral Link = 
Up To 10,000 Quality Views For You!!!



If you followed along with this blog you know I've been giving out both free stuff and ways to get money. You didn't have to do anything to get this stuff. You still don't but I would like to ask you all for a favor. You don't have to do this, but I'd appreciate it, and to show my appreciation, I'm going to offer you something in return. 

First, the favor: You know I have been getting referrals for Jebbit. Jebbit is a website that you answer short questions about a webpage and they give you anywhere between $0.20 - $0.40 per group of questions. Any who. I'm to damn old apparently to answer their questions, so I was about to give up on it, until I found out about their referral program. They give out $1.00 per referral! $1.00!!! I have already gotten over 200 referrals, and some time soon I hope that they'll pay me. Okay now to the favor: I need for you to sign up under me. It's as simple as clicking on the link below, and pressing the sign up with Facebook button. That's it! Two buttons and a conformation button! 

Now the Reciprocation: I can't give you anything for doing this, but I can give you space. If you sign up under me, then I will give you free space and advertisement space for your referrals. Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours kinda thing. This blog gets over 10,000 views a month. Get 10 people to sign up under me, and I'll make an entire post dedicated specifically to your product. Get 100 friends to sign up under me, and I'll guarantee you 10,000 views just for your post alone. I can't make them join under you, but I can promise they'll see it. Get me 200 referrals and I will personally get you 10,000 views on any website, page, or blog of your choice. If you do adf.ly or linkbucks etc. you can see how valuable this could be for you.  That's a lot of referrals, so what do you say friend? Be my partner, and I'll be yours right back.



How do you get in contact with me? Just leave a comment here, or you can email me at whyimded@gmail.com

After that we'll work out exactly how many sign-ups you've done, and I will give you your reward. I've checked out their terms of service and this doesn't violate any of their rules. Thanks for the help, and I look forward to helping you in return.


No comments:

Post a Comment